Séguéla 黄金 Project, Côte d’Ivoire
Construction underway – first gold pour projected by mid-2023
期间开展的项目 Construction Video - Episode 1
期间开展的项目 feasibility study economic highlights⁽¹⁾
All dollar amounts are expressed in US dollars unless otherwise indicated
|Total mineralized material mined||吨||12,064,000|
|Contained gold in mined resource||oz||1,088,000|
|Throughput @ start-up||million 吨 per annum (该项目的)||1.25|
|主管级||g / t盟||2.8|
|Total production over life of mine (LOM)||oz||1,028,000|
|Annual production 在LOM||oz||120,000|
|Annual production 前6年||oz||133,000|
|Operating Costs 在LOM|
|Mining costs (sustaining capital)||美元/ t(开采)||$0.78|
|Mining costs (operating costs)||美元/ t(开采)||$2.01|
|Total operating costs|
(excluding sustaining capital)
|Average cash costs 在LOM||$/oz||$567|
|Average cash costs 前6年||$/oz||$528|
|NPV @ 5% discount rate (after-tax)(3)||$M||$380||478|
|Greenhouse gas emissions intensity|
(范围1 + 2)
- Please refer to the technical report entitled “NI 43‐101 技术报告, 期间开展的项目, 可行性研究, Worodougou Region, Côte d’Ivoire，日期为5月26日, 2021 co-authored by Paul Criddle, FAusIMM, 汉斯安徒生, 梅G, 保罗Weedon, 梅, 戴夫•摩根, AIMM, CPEng, 杰夫•贝利, FIEAust, CPEng, NPER-3, REPQ, Shane McLeay FAUSIMM and Niel Morrison Peng filed on SEDAR under the Fortuna issuer profile on March 18, 2022.
- 现金成本, all-in sustaining cash costs and EBITDA are non-IFRS financial measures. Refer to Non-IFRS Financial Measures at the end of this news release
- Attributable to Fortuna’s 90% interest; the Government of Côte d’Ivoire holds a 10% carried interest
- 的 Project economics are subject to the assumptions as detailed in the 可行性研究
GEOLOGY AND MINERALIZATION
的 Séguéla 黄金 Project is situated within the Paleoproterozoic (“Birimian”) Baoule-Mossi Domain of the West African Craton. Two cycles of volcanism/sedimentation are recognised within the Birimian rocks of the Baoule-Mossi Domain; each followed by a period of orogenesis, and together described as the Eburnian Orogeny which is dated c. 2.19–2.08 Ga. Rocks of the Baoule-Mossi Domain are primarily polyphase granitoids, and volcano-sedimentary sequences forming granite-greenstone terranes. 的 first cycle of sedimentation and orogenesis (“Eburnian 1”) is described by the accumulation of volcanic and volcaniclastic rocks; then subsequently intruded by early stage granitoids. Following a period of uplift and erosion, the Eburnian 2 cycle is described by the filling of intra-montaine basins with predominantly arenaceous sediments of the Tarkwaian Series.
- 的 天线存款 occurs within a greenstone package deposited during Eburnian 1, is an orogenic lode-style gold system, hosted by a brittle-ductile quartz-albite vein stockwork predominantly contained within flow banded rhyolite units.
- 的 Koula存款 is located approximately one kilometer to the east of 天线 and was discovered through field reconnaissance and coincident recent artisanal workings in an area previously considered to be a lower exploration priority. 结果 from the first of four drill holes testing the projected depth extensions approximately 120 meters down-plunge from the previously deepest intersection of 14 meters at 4.3 g / t盟 included an intersection of six meters at 10.8 g / t盟 from 355 meters downhole.
- 的 旧的存款 is associated with an interpreted D2 sinistral shear zone. Significant mineralization is restricted to the more reactive and competent tholeiitic basalt unit and is best developed in zones of strong brittle-ductile brecciation and shearing, with selective sericite+/-silica alteration and intense quartz and quartz-carbonate veining.
- 的 博尔德 and 刺 prospects are both located within a distinct northerly-trending litho-structural corridor that extends from 博尔德 in the south to Gabbro in the north. 黄金 mineralization at the 博尔德 and 刺 prospects is associated with strongly foliated or mylonitized, quartz/quartz-carbonate veined basalt and the margins of the felsic intrusives.
Mineral Reserves and Resources
|Mineral Reserves - Proven and 可能的||含有金属|
|Séguéla, Côte d'Ivoire|
|Mineral Resources - Measured and 表示||含有金属|
|Séguéla, Côte d'Ivoire|
|结合||Measured + 表示||3,811||2.00|
|Mineral Resources - 推断出||含有金属|
|Séguéla, Côte d'Ivoire|
- Mineral Reserves and Mineral Resources are as defined by the 2014 CIM Definition Standards for Mineral Resources and Mineral Reserves
- Mineral Resources are exclusive of Mineral Reserves
- Mineral Resources that are not Mineral Reserves do not have demonstrated economic viability
- Factors that could materially affect the reported Mineral Resources or Mineral Reserves include; changes in metal price and exchange rate assumptions; changes in local interpretations of mineralization; changes to assumed metallurgical recoveries, mining dilution and recovery; and assumptions as to the continued ability to access the site, retain mineral and surface rights titles, maintain environmental and other regulatory permits, and maintain the social license to operate
- Mineral Resources and Reserves for the Séguéla gold Project are estimated and reported as of March 31, 2021 with the exception of the 太阳鸟 deposit which is estimated and reported as of December 31, 2021
- Mineral Reserves for Séguéla are reported constrained within optimized pit shells at an incremental cut-off grade of 0.54 g / t盟 for 天线, 0.55 g / t盟 for 刺, 0.55 g / t盟 for 博尔德, 0.56 g / t盟 for Koula and 0.56 g / t盟 for 旧的存款s based on an assumed gold price of US$1,500/oz, metallurgical recovery rate of 94.5%, mining cost of US$2.87/t for 天线, US$2.74/t for 刺, US$2.81/t for 博尔德, US$2.85/t for Koula and US$2.93/t for 旧, processing and G&A费用为21美元.64/t, mining owner cost of US$1.30/t, refining cost of US$2.60/oz and royalty rate of 6%. 的 Mineral Reserves pit design were completed based on overall slope angle recommendations of between 37° and 57° for 天线, Koula and 刺 deposits from oxide to fresh weathering profiles, between 34° and 56° for 旧的存款 from oxide to fresh weathering profiles and 37° and 60° for 博尔德 deposit from oxide to fresh weathering profiles. 的 Mineral Reserves are reported in situ with modifying factors of 15% mining dilution and 90% mining recovery applied. Mineral Resources for Séguéla are reported in situ at a cut-off grade of 0.3 g / t盟 for 天线 and 0.5 g / t盟 for the satellite deposits, based on an assumed gold price of US$1,700/oz and constrained within preliminary pit shells. 的 Séguéla gold Project is subject to a 10% carried interest held by the government of Côte d'Ivoire.
- Matthew Cobb (梅G #5486) is the Qualified Person responsible for Mineral Resources, being an employee of Roxgold Inc. (a wholly-owned subsidiary of Fortuna). Shane McLeay (FAUSIMM #222752) is the Qualified Person responsible for Mineral Reserves, being an employee of Entech Pty Ltd.
- Totals may not add due to rounding procedures